Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dreams

What would this world be without our dreams?  Where would our hope begin?
Every invention, painting, story, creation begins with a dream, or inspiration.
It is so important for us to dream, not just for the guide of it, but because we grow with every dream we have.
What do you dream about? What is your greatest wish?  What is it that you hope to become, create, or do?
I have so many dreams that it is difficult to focus on one.  I have so many stories, rushing around in my mind that my fingers cannot write them fast enough.  I cannot make them type any faster than they are capable, but still I dream.
What are you going to do, to make those dreams come true?
Every wonder of this world begins with a dream.
Don't be afraid to dream.


"Keep your heart open to dreams.  For as long as there are dreams there is hope and if there is hope there is joy in living" -Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment