Friday, September 9, 2016

Awesome Reviews Of Comic Characters, Statues, Action Figures and More. Check it out.

My husband's friend is beginning a new YouTube channel and I want to throw in my support for him. He is a smart, talented, articulate, passionate lover of hero's, villains, and all things comics. It is a really well done channel. It was a joy to check out his informed, step by step  review of this incredible statue. I hope that you will give him a chance and if you are not into it... maybe you can refer someone you know who likes this kind of thing to his channel. My link is on the border of this blog. SammyG Super Hero and Villain Action Figure and Statue Reviews and More. You can find him on YouTube. This particular one is called Xtreem Sculptures Superman. So Cool. Please support my friend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFt7xbzAUoU
SammyG on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment