Sunday, July 5, 2015

Monster Factory: Draw Cute and Cool Cartoon Monsters Paperback


Okay... so I think you should help out your siblings whenever you can.  My brother illustrated this awesome book (authored by Ernie Harker) called, "Monster Factory: Draw Cute and Cool Cartoon Monsters" paperback!  I am so excited for him.  He is so very talented and has been drawing, doodling and creating since we were children.  It is available on Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble, and I am just so happy for him.  So I am obviously... shamelessly... promoting him.  I know him and I know his work, and it will be worth it if you, your kid, or maybe even a kid you know loves to learn to draw.  They will love this.  Thanks for checking it out.  That is all I ask.  So fun.
Go Ken...!

No comments:

Post a Comment