Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I miss my roses...

For mother's day every year, instead of just a bunch of cut flowers that will only last a short time, my family started to pick out a rose bush.  They planted each one for me in our yard.  This had become a treasured tradition.  I Love them, as does my mother and my grandmother.  I can't think of anything that made me happier, except the love of my husband and children.  Watching my children grow and bloom.  Watching my relationship struggle to stretch and grow in all those ways that we do.  I dream of an English garden, in keeping with my hearts desires, and my heritage.  I have found though that the plants here in the dessert are just as beautiful.  You never know until you experience something for yourself, how wonderful it can be.  I always say, "God has a wonderful imagination."


No comments:

Post a Comment