Friday, October 7, 2011

Some of my joys

I listed some of the things that I have endured, but there is so much in my life that I was not sure I would ever discover could make me happy again.  So, I wanted to give a few examples of the joys in my life.
I love a good thunderstorm and rain shower.
I love to look at the sunset and sunrise.
I love skittles and Hostess Ding Dons.
I love the sound of my children laughing.
I love to hear the sound of birds outside my window.
I love to listen to all sorts of music.
I LOVE a good movie, but hate vulgar comedies.
I love to read.
I love to write.
I love to draw.
I love photography.
I love to sit quietly, even though that is a rare event
I love live shows, plays, musicals, concerts, but hate crowds.
I love to speak in public, but am normally VERY shy.
I love the changing of leaves in the fall and the snow in winter.
I want to be a morning person, but struggle to wake at a decent time.
I am a total night owl, and love the quiet of 2 o'clock in the morning.
I love a walk on the beach, on a overcast, and/or foggy day.
I love British sitcoms and murder mysteries.
I love Christmas and Halloween equally.
I love my family.
I love my God.
I love knowing that I am a survivor.


No comments:

Post a Comment